Help available for struggling pubs, restaurants, independent hotels and venues
Pubs and Bars
Venues and Catering
Visit us on Facebook and Linkedin
Our menu of services
We know that the licensed trade and those that work within it are experiencing a difficult time due to the current public health situation.
We also have a page that helps employers deal with employees in this situation.
We have brought out our guide in preparation for tough times ahead for those in the hospitality trade.
The guide covers:
- Is my pub or hotel company insolvent?
- How can a pub get a time to pay deal with HMRC for PAYE and VAT?
- What is a Company Voluntary Arrangement and why is it a great rescue tool
- How to cut costs in your business
- How to deal with a winding up petition from HMRC.
And lots more!
We have a great deal of experience helping businesses in the hospitality trade, and others within the licensed trade rescue their businesses.